• The Fun and Games team would like remind everyone that the fun and games forum is for fun and relaxation. Please remember that what happens outside fun and games gets left at the door.

Thank you.
    The Fun and Games team
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMW to f*ck your sh*t up
Reaction score
My younger brothers are scared of moths for some reason.....
They'd faint if they'd ever see one such big as one of those ^.

Huggable Alolan Raichu
Reaction score
My younger brothers are scared of moths for some reason.....
They'd faint if they'd ever see one such big as one of those ^.
I like the color yellow so much that when I was biking as a small child once and saw a common brimstone, I couldn't take my eyes off it and wound up at the bottom of a ditch.

Also, brothers? As in, plural? Are you the oldest sibling in a group of three?

OMW to f*ck your sh*t up
Reaction score
I like the color yellow so much that when I was biking as a small child once and saw a common brimstone, I couldn't take my eyes off it and wound up at the bottom of a ditch.

Also, brothers? As in, plural? Are you the oldest sibling in a group of three?
I have two younger brothers, yes.
Also an older, and a sister who doesn't live with us any more.

I personally like moths, but whenever they fly into our house, my younger brothers go "Throw it outside" mode, and this usually holds up untill midnight.

Huggable Alolan Raichu
Reaction score
I have two younger brothers, yes.
Also an older, and a sister who doesn't live with us any more.
Your family has five siblings?! Whoa. I only have one younger sister, so it's hard for me to imagine...
I personally like moths, but whenever they fly into our house, my younger brothers go "Throw it outside" mode, and this usually holds up untill midnight.
My sister has a similar, although not as severe, thing with wasps, especially since she got stung by one as a child. It had snuck into her shoe and she didn't notice it until she tried to put the shoe on.

Huggable Alolan Raichu
Reaction score
Awesome! Let's get to it, then!

Artwork by tinsil (Tumblr)

Artwork by BINARIOX (DeviantArt)

Artwork by Gooompy (DeviantArt)

Artwork by Its-Euphoria42 (DeviantArt)

That's all for now! More will come after I've heard your opinions on these ones!

Status
Not open for further replies.