• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off to Galar
Reaction score
I’m friends with bugs. *A Ledyba bounces on my tail while a Yanma rests on my head leaf*

Pokemon: Weapon
Reaction score
I’m friends with bugs. *A Ledyba bounces on my tail while a Yanma rests on my head leaf*
You know if they wanted to they could probably kill your Leafeon...

...and me...

...but i am too scared of bugs to go near them...

...which is probably a good thing.

"It's Jindosh's Clockwork Lavos! RUN!!"
Reaction score
I'm mostly neutral when it comes to bugs. Literally.
For me, it depends. I get freaked out by spiders, especially if they start walking on my hand out of nowhere. But when I spot one away enough from me? Then nah.

Pokemon: Weapon
Reaction score
spiders eat the other bugs, but you don't want them inside your living area

Prince of the Sea
Reaction score
i actually do hate bugs though
I'm not okay with wasps and mosquitoes and many other buzzers that may try to sting or bite you, but mostly, bugs are fine for me. Especially butterflies.
For me, it depends. I get freaked out by spiders, especially if they start walking on my hand out of nowhere. But when I spot one away enough from me? Then nah.
I'd actually want to get to pet a tarantula one day.

Off to Galar
Reaction score
I'm not okay with wasps and mosquitoes and many other buzzers that may try to sting or bite you, but mostly, bugs are fine for me. Especially butterflies.
Same. I’m also slightly afraid of bees and I can go from being afraid of spiders to liking one that’s not far away (like when I named a spider I saw on the sidewalk at school Charlotte before it promptly got squashed by someone. RIP Charlotte:()

Status
Not open for further replies.