• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince of the Sea
Reaction score
I watched every Digimon season there has been. Some were pretty good, some kinda and some were somewhat good. As for the most recent, Digimon Adventure tri...

It was awesome in terms of nostalgia and seeing the main characters from Digimon Adventure (Note: not 02) as the center of attention, but plot-wise, it's a bit...disappointing in certain parts of it.
I've watched tri too, but I haven't seen the last part yet. And I can agree with you, especially after watching some reviews of its episodes.

"It's Jindosh's Clockwork Lavos! RUN!!"
Reaction score
Regardless, Butter-Fly holds a very special place in my heart.
*sniff*
I'm learning this song on piano, along with Brave Heart.Arr Duskpiano.
I haven't seen the show myself, but I'd really want to, and I once listened to quite a lot of variations of this song, including the original one, and other Digimon songs.
Also.....can you tell me where I could find high quality Digimon episodes?

Last edited:
Reminder not to ask for illegal content
Renamon!
Reaction score
Hey everyone :)

Just a quick reminder not to ask for links to sites that provide illegal content such as full episodes of shows etc.

Thanks

"It's Jindosh's Clockwork Lavos! RUN!!"
Reaction score
Hey everyone :)

Just a quick reminder not to ask for links to sites that provide illegal content such as full episodes of shows etc.

Thanks
Oops! I was actually close to doing that. Sorry.
Is posting arrangments and performances with links to them not allowed too?

Status
Not open for further replies.