• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched every Digimon season there has been. Some were pretty good, some kinda and some were somewhat good. As for the most recent, Digimon Adventure tri...

It was awesome in terms of nostalgia and seeing the main characters from Digimon Adventure (Note: not 02) as the center of attention, but plot-wise, it's a bit...disappointing in certain parts of it.
I've watched tri too, but I haven't seen the last part yet. And I can agree with you, especially after watching some reviews of its episodes.

Regardless, Butter-Fly holds a very special place in my heart.
*sniff*
I'm learning this song on piano, along with Brave Heart.Arr Duskpiano.
I haven't seen the show myself, but I'd really want to, and I once listened to quite a lot of variations of this song, including the original one, and other Digimon songs.

Also.....can you tell me where I could find high quality Digimon episodes?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom