• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, hold on...

06D0EA29-CE83-42FC-8BD9-9A580C7D1534.jpeg

Is this it, Barty? I spotted it near the tower.

Sorry, but I'll pass on the villain theme. I'll just stay as a good guy and shake my heads at anyone who thinks being a villain is somehow cool.
X-Blade! X-Blade.

And I'll be an insolent little b*tch just for the fun of it! Cuz at the end of the day, bit of both is better than one owerhelming the other IMO.

Sorry, but I'll pass on the villain theme. I'll just stay as a good guy and shake my heads at anyone who thinks being a villain is somehow cool.
You act as if I’m a villain. Murder doesn’t inherently make someone a villain...especially when it’s only Muggles dying.

You act as if I’m a villain. Murder doesn’t inherently make someone a villain...especially when it’s only Muggles dying.
Ever since Voldemort died, killing Muggles is actually forbidden by the Ministry, so it might not make you evil, but hear me right, illegal at the very least.

Ever since Voldemort died, killing Muggles is actually forbidden by the Ministry, so it might not make you evil, but hear me right, illegal at the very least.
The Dark Lord didn’t die. He’s still alive, and thanks to my efforts, he will be restored to his former body, but even more powerful than before.

N-now, Barty, I wasn’t shirking, th-there was no shirking. Of course the whole ordeal...complicates m-matters a bit, b-but...you know, I’ve been learning about this world and how it all works. It’s v-very simple to fix, really. Yes, the boundaries of this world are looser, much looser than ours, and there live certain individuals who can bend reality itself as they need. All we need is to acquire a gift known as “Fun and Games moderator privileges,” but instead of regulating the goings on here, we use it to forcibly delete the undesired event from existence and bring back our Dark Lord!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom