• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Sylveon loses a 6 on 1 Pokémon battle, easily*

*Tristan trips over his own two feet and falls down a flight of stairs*

As for why no Crocker, I themed him before. I wanted to theme villains I haven’t been before. Hence no Crocker, no Robotnik, no Doctor Chaos, no Q, no Borg, no Trelane, no Riddler, etc.
So Q is a villain?

*Sylveon loses a 6 on 1 Pokémon battle, easily*

*Tristan trips over his own two feet and falls down a flight of stairs*

As for why no Crocker, I themed him before. I wanted to theme villains I haven’t been before. Hence no Crocker, no Robotnik, no Doctor Chaos, no Q, no Borg, no Trelane, no Riddler, etc.
You mean you used Kefka? Or have you never played FF6?

Also...
*Uses Luminaire on Faba, killing him on place.*

Malasadas anyone? I have a whole bunch.

Also; I have a thirst that I cannot deprive. Never have I felt so alive! There is no battle I couldn’t survive, feeling like this-feeling alive! Like the moon, an enigma, lost and alone in the night, cursed by some overly goody stigma, but blazing with light!!

Last edited:
“Well I guess Tristan is part of our team now... for the fact he now can’t walk for a few days.”

“I knew trying to fight the guy with the green glasses was a recipe for disaster.”

I have a thirst that I cannot deprive. Never have I felt so alive! There is no battle I couldn’t survive, feeling like this-feeling alive! Like the moon, an enigma, lost and alone in the night, cursed by some overly goody stigma, but blazing with light!!

Yes yes, let those feelings simmer. You are certainly poised to join the dark side.

You mean you used Kefka? Or have you never played FF6?

Also...
*Uses Luminaire on Faba, killing him on place.*
*Mirror Coat bounces Crono’s attack right back at him, killing him*
*pokes Crono’s corpse*
*sicks his Darkrai on Faba*

sweet dreams
*Aura Sphere KOs the Darkrai*

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why you shouldn’t try to fight the Invincible Faba.

*Revives at Death Peak.*
Come on boy. The Haloween is bound to end, please let me kill a villian before that.

Oh, I know! What's about him?

086f59328a3197bab1fb17ac9b1baee5.jpg

“Marik, ummm I hate to admit this but...”

“But what?”

“Look, that list of yours is just far too big. It’s already 1:35 PM for the people reading this, there’s no way some of these guys are gonna be able to do anything. In fact it’s barely even a team at all, just a mishmash of random names.” said Bakura.

“Like me in fact, I’m a mishandled mess.” replied Tristan.

“Yes but not as powerful as Zorc is.” he yelled. “I can destroy the world at any time you know.”

*In the arm. Crono screams and goes to a hospital to cure this injury.*
Holy f*ck... should I just give up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom