• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*** gives Robbie an autograph anyway ***

Maybe for now, but wait when I'll get to Pokéstar Studios and become a famous pokémon actor! I won't be able to do two steps without someone asking me for my autograph, which I'll of course deny. :LOL: Bwahaha

Maybe Boss will become my agent? And I'll live in a luxury Pokéball...

I had a random dream about a red betta fish that was flopping on the floor out of water and I had to go get it a tank.
tenor.gif

*** gives Robbie an autograph anyway ***

Maybe for now, but wait when I'll get to Pokéstar Studios and become a famous pokémon actor! I won't be able to do two steps without someone asking me for my autograph, which I'll of course deny. :LOL: Bwahaha

Maybe Boss will become my agent? And I'll live in a luxury Pokéball...
Of course, I’ll be your agent!
latest

Is that better?
Floppy fish are best fish.

Prepare yourself to be my agent, Boss. It will be sooner than you expect! I have the perfect plan!

I've already sent anonymously a scenario to Pokéstar Studios. It's about a Charmeleon who inherit great detective skills after a car accident. He have to help an human kid to find his dad. Multiple adventures will follow. I've called it "Detective Charmeleon". Clever no? I wonder why I didn't receive any calls for the lead role yet. :cautious:

Prepare yourself to be my agent, Boss. It will be sooner than you expect! I have the perfect plan!

I've already sent anonymously a scenario to Pokéstar Studios. It's about a Charmeleon who inherit great detective skills after a car accident. He have to help an human kid to find his dad. Multiple adventures will follow. I've called it "Detective Charmeleon". Clever no? I wonder why I didn't receive any calls for the lead role yet. :cautious:
Let’s go there then and make sure your script got in and then we can demand they give you the lead role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom