• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rysn Reynolds helps, most certainly.
Yup. Now i want a Deadpool x Pokemon crossover lol.

Dr0cZ3JUwAAk-qf

Oh, yeah. Almost forgot. Those shots were only brief, but I think Greninja looked okay.

Kinda amusing. The one Pokémon in this trailer who's not from Generation I is a fan favorite. What a surprise, amirite?
I guess not? :p
It certainly says something that the guy who sent the video link to me via Discord told me about the two Greninja appearances immediately.

I guess not? :p
It certainly says something that the guy who sent the video link to me via Discord told me about the two Greninja appearances immediately.
True. Not to mention that you're a Greninja fan yourself.
That’s not true. There were plenty of non-gen 1 Pokemon besides Greninja

Morelull for instance.
5f59f46f-c310-4415-b436-913f4553315c.png
Whoops! That shot was so brief that I must've missed it. But Greninja was definitely the most prominent of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom