• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
he lost his arm in a malpractice accident and is suing the doctor who caused it for like 10 million dollars
so it would be easy as pie for him to help me out and let me get surgeries that would calm me the fuck down and greatly improve my quality of life, but he's a transphobic little pleb, so of course he won't

he lost his arm in a malpractice accident and is suing the doctor who caused it for like 10 million dollars
so it would be easy as pie for him to help me out and let me get surgeries that would calm me the fuck down and greatly improve my quality of life, but he's a transphobic little pleb, so of course he won't
What a douche of a parent... I feel so lucky that I honestly couldn't hope for better parents. I wouldn't have gotten as far as I have in my life if it wasn't for their tireless support and love.

he's giving all us kids a lot of money as the result of his lawsuit, but apparently he's keeping it in a trust fund and we have to ask him to buy what we need
and he refuses to pay for any surgeries, because he's a douche, so I'm basically fucked on that front
previously I was under the impression I'd have full access to what he gave me, and that I could get surgeries without his permission, but nope...

.....Sheesh, all that hope built up got down in the drain quickly because an asshole was too bigoted to even give a shit.

I'm very, very sorry to hear that.

Condolences... What a pleb.

No new posts here today?
unown-question.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom