• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just created one! What do you think?

I do believe that's already a thing here...

Welp, someone already replied to my thread... I guess I'll just have to live with it now...

Whyyyyy...?!

Although, that thread hadn't been responded to since January, and now, by advertising my own thread there, I've brought it back to the top of everyone's watch lists. Not sure if that's good, bad, or both...

On another subject, Max: your avatar has reminded me of something. I've never used a Roserade as a team member, but the next time I'll play through Platinum again, I'm considering of using a Roserade. What pros can you say about Roserade, besides its design?
Hmm...Sp Atk and Sp Def are pretty good at 125 and 105, respectively. Speed is decent, I think, at 90. Although...HP, Atk and Def are, well...not too great at 60, 70 and 55...

took only 192 eggs to get this beautiful crimson boy...why am I so damn lucky with shinies. I'm so lucky, that I feel kind of guilty about it. Oh well. He's modest nature.

Last edited:
took only 192 eggs to get this beautiful crimson boy...why am I so damn lucky. I'm so lucky, that I feel kind of guilty about it. Oh well. He's modest nature.

Congratulations! What a beautiful red lobster!

While I am fond of Roserade, I prefer Roselia over it.

And in other news...

After catching countless Yanma, much waiting, and much difficulty getting a Sinnoh Stone, I've finally gotten my precious Yanmega and she's a powerhouse!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom