• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But isn't Magneton just three Magnemite linked together? Why would that alter its composition?
That’s what it looks like, yes. But physical appearances don’t always tell the entire truth. For all we know, Magneton’s composition could very well change upon evolving.

Yes I know the math is faulty. I guess this is a Furret situation where Furret is apparently five foot eleven. It doesn’t make sense.
d6rgjaq-0c788d61-60d1-473d-9e93-3d2125ed44f7.png

Takurapi (DeviantArt)

In addition to assuming that the alloy is the same between Magnemite and Magneton, you’re also assuming that each individual Magnemite doesn’t get any bigger during the evolution process.

Magnemite is 0.3m tall, and Magneton is 1.0m tall, which makes sense, until you realize that it isn’t actually three Magnemites stacked directly on top of each other, so the Magnemites do indeed get bigger as they evolve and combine.

somefin is definitely wrong with me

earlier today, I literally just drank some water, and it caused me to throw up

later, I go to a restaurant with my dad and sister, and after I eat, I once again throw up for like no reason

for a while, I've been getting nauseous just doing simple things like drinking water, and it's caused me to puke a few times too. I really should see a doctor...

In addition to assuming that the alloy is the same between Magnemite and Magneton, you’re also assuming that each individual Magnemite doesn’t get any bigger during the evolution process.

Magnemite is 0.3m tall, and Magneton is 1.0m tall, which makes sense, until you realize that it isn’t actually three Magnemites stacked directly on top of each other, so the Magnemites do indeed get bigger as they evolve and combine.

latest

later, I go to a restaurant with my dad and sister, and after I eat, I once again throw up for like no reason

for a while, I've been getting nauseous just doing simple things like drinking water, and it's caused me to puke a few times too. I really should see a doctor...
I’m sorry. I really hope you feel better soon. :(

That sounds awful. :c I also hope you get better...

Oh, jesus. That must seriously feel awful. Get well soon, Naya-chan.

I hope you'll feel better soon.

Yuck. Sounds awful. I hope you'll feel better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom