• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it because of its fruity taste. Tastes better than Coke or Sprite IMO.
Same, though in terms of my preference, it's not much above either of those.

Fun fact: for the longest time, the recipe of Coca Cola wasn't written down anywhere. And when it finally was, it was stored in a bank vault, later being moved to Coca Cola's own private vault.
Oh? Interesting...

my reaction to the pokemon sword/shield demo and the information announced in it:

1473860062-4005d021b099337f79946653ab489424.gif

Same, though in terms of my preference, it's not much above either of those.
Same here.
Oh? Interesting...
Also, some info about Fanta's history: it was created in Germany during WWII when Coca Cola couldn't be imported there. Back then, its ingredients included sugar beet, whey, and apple pomace. After the war, Coca Cola took control of Fanta's production.

At least I can take solace in that Impadimp, one of the only two new Pokemon rn, is pretty cute and happens to have a pretty neat typing on top of it.

Of course Sableye's still the better imp even though that's more goblin if anything.

Aha. But we don't know everything the Galar Dex contains yet, right?

Regardless of the ambiguity of the Galar Dex's density; the very fact that Pokemon are getting completely skipped over in this new installment not only screws up completionists, collectors, competitive players whose Pokemon couldn't get in, and/or people who just want to bring their old Pokemon back, but it also goes against the original motto/theme of Pokemon in general.

Regardless of the ambiguity of the Galar Dex's density; the very fact that Pokemon are getting completely skipped over in this new installment not only screws up completionists, collectors, competitive players, and/or people who just want to bring their old Pokemon back, but it also goes against the original motto/theme of Pokemon in general.
I guess so. I'm just going to wait and see how fun the game will end up being before I make any judgments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom