• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It only gets worse over time, but I’m going to be trying a new treatment soon.
Would moving somewhere with a warmer climate help, though that's probably neither a practical or viable option?
I know for some types or arthritus that is recommended but even then it only really helps alleviate the symptoms a bit.

Magnificent Entertainer

Meshuganah Elder
Reaction score
Would moving somewhere with a warmer climate help, though that's probably neither a practical or viable option?
I know for some types or arthritus that is recommended but even then it only really helps alleviate the symptoms a bit.
Humidity sets off my arthritis. I’ve been in agony for several days in a row now.

And, as far as moving goes, I kinda just bought a house here. I’m not going anywhere anytime soon.

Shiny Celebi

Reaction score
Do not move down south. It is very humid and hot here your arm would be in bad shape. Im sorry you have to deal with that and I hope the new treatment works for you.

Magnificent Entertainer

Meshuganah Elder
Reaction score
Do not move down south. It is very humid and hot here your arm would be in bad shape. Im sorry you have to deal with that and I hope the new treatment works for you.
Like I said, I blame younger ME. The guy was a complete idiot and ended up screwing himself up badly as a result of his clumsiness.
...fucker.

Contrainer

PokeContrainer
Reaction score
For some reason we flew all the way to Copenhagen even though we're just going to fly the other way to Paris

Pikochu

wants a helicopter, fast.
Reaction score
What up Max? Been busy myself due to IRL commitments.

FinnishPokéFan92

Prince of the Sea
Reaction score
Tomorrow is the big day that's been waiting for me ever since last year. Tomorrow, me and my dad will board a plane to Chile (or, more accurately, first to Spain and from there to Chile) for a two-week group trip to go watch a total solar eclipse.

Max1996

Cosmic NetNavi
Reaction score
Tomorrow is the big day that's been waiting for me ever since last year. Tomorrow, me and my dad will board a plane to Chile (or, more accurately, first to Spain and from there to Chile) for a two-week group trip to go watch a total solar eclipse.
Sounds nice.

FinnishPokéFan92

Prince of the Sea
Reaction score
Sounds nice.
It is. The long flight just makes me kinda nervous. But yeah. Tomorrow, starting from about 5 p.m. Finnish time, my flight to Spain will start, and will last for several hours. Our group will then stay in Madrid for a few hours before we change the plane, and then fly over the Atlantic overnight. In other words, I'm unable to be here for more than half a day starting tomorrow.

Max1996

Cosmic NetNavi
Reaction score
It is. The long flight just makes me kinda nervous. But yeah. Tomorrow, starting from about 5 p.m. Finnish time, my flight to Spain will start, and will last for several hours. Our group will then stay in Madrid for a few hours before we change the plane, and then fly over the Atlantic overnight. In other words, I'm unable to be here for more than half a day starting tomorrow.
And probably for two weeks, too...Unless you have internet access in Chile.

Status
Not open for further replies.