• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince of the Sea
Reaction score
Hope you have fun in Chile, Finnish. You'll have lots of new things to see and experience. :)

I remember when there was a solar eclipse over here. My dad was freaking out over finding eclipse glasses (appropriately so). I believe I had to share a pair with my cousin. I still have them to this day.
Right now, the long flight is the hardest part to wait for. I have only flown flights of the same magnitude only during one childhood holiday trip which I can't even remember almost anything about. 13 hours of flight...

Cosmic NetNavi
Reaction score
Right now, the long flight is the hardest part to wait for. I have only flown flights of the same magnitude only during one childhood holiday trip which I can't even remember almost anything about. 13 hours of flight...
I flew to China back in December '17. Not sure how long that took, exactly...

Malevolent Mower
Reaction score
Like, I'm not even totally on the Impidimp train until I see its evolution, but I know that ain't gonna be it

Number 6
Reaction score
adorable

I wonder what the ship should be called

CrystimpShipping, purrhaps?
Like, I'm not even totally on the Impidimp train until I see its evolution, but I know that ain't gonna be it
I don't think that abomination will be impidimp's evolution either

but if it was, I'd be devastated

Meshuganah Elder
Reaction score
was there more Pokemon news released?
I really haven't been paying attention...mostly because I just don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.