• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pyro Kicker
Reaction score
I'm in searing pain right now

I have third degree burns all over my hands and I had to go to the emergency room

it physically hurts me to type this post

and it's all because of this fucking thing

And this, people, is why Slugma dolls should be banned! They're a safety hazard!
coincidentally, I did actually burn my hand when I was putting a pizza in the oven earlier today

the timing is fitting considering this slugma only arrived yesterday
As a person who's experienced burns before, I wish you fast recovery.

attempts to comfort the owl.
Reaction score
pokes the entire RM building and it jiggles

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
Welp, so much for our vaguely named, world-encircling bounce house.

reverts my tower to its usual state

Pyro Kicker
Reaction score
And I'm back for a little while! My plane has landed in Madrid, and we'll spend the next few hours at the airport before boarding another plane and beginning our overnight flight to Santiago!

Pyro Kicker
Reaction score
Okay, in about half an hour, my overnight crossing of the Atlantic will begin. Bye once again, RM, and see you all later!

Status
Not open for further replies.