• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just feel like I wouldn't be able to provide my hypothetical partner with the attention they deserve, I feel like I did that with my ex and I feel I do it with a lot of my regular friends. I don't wanna be alone but being with someone is a ton of work that I'm not sure is worth the effort.

Alone time's good and all, but...well, frankly, it starts to get droll when I'm alone too long. Plus I don't think I could manage a home and all that on my own.

What I want from an SO is someone who I can share all my secrets with and just hang out and do stuff with, but also respects my boundaries and my need for time to myself. And maybe someone who doesn't need sex 'cuz I'm not big on that. That's probably asking too much though...

Alone time's good and all, but...well, frankly, it starts to get droll when I'm alone too long. Plus I don't think I could manage a home and all that on my own.

What I want from an SO is someone who I can share all my secrets with and just hang out and do stuff with, but also respects my boundaries and my need for time to myself. And maybe someone who doesn't need sex 'cuz I'm not big on that. That's probably asking too much though...
I don't think that's too much to ask. I'd like the same thing from a significant other. The sex bit is especially true since, while I do plan on getting those parts removed, I don't plan to get the same surgery everybody associates with transgirls.

I like my alone time.
Tell me about it. I'm actually having one right now, at a hotel in Chile, thousands of kilometers away from home, having flown a 13 hour plane flight to observe the moon covering the sun for a bit more than two minutes.

Today, I got to ride a cable car, and yesterday, when I ordered a sandwich for my supper, the hotel delivered me a literal hamburger with fries. Overkill at its finest.

did I mention I bred for a shiny Roselia a while back 'cuz I wanted a shiny Roserade? And my very first hatch was shiny? But it was male? So I kept breeding till I got a female? And I still have that male one lying around?
I don't think that's too much to ask. I'd like the same thing from a significant other. The sex bit is especially true since, while I do plan on getting those parts removed, I don't plan to get the same surgery everybody associates with transgirls.
I guess, but at the same time I don't know what I, as a potential boyfriend, have to offer that other people couldn't offer in spades.

did I mention I bred for a shiny Roselia a while back 'cuz I wanted a shiny Roserade? And my very first hatch was shiny? But it was male? So I kept breeding till I got a female? And I still have that male one lying around?
I see. I did the same thing with pumpkaboo. Then when I finally bred a female shiny pumpkaboo I realized I had been breeding for normal-sized pumpkaboo the whole time, like a dip, and had to start the process over again with the correct size. Then I lost all of them when my ultra moon was stolen, except for one male sex normal-sized pumpkaboo I left in moon. I decided she was transgender because I couldn't be assed breeding for more shiny pumpkaboo. Though now that z-moves aren't a thing in sword/shield I might breed for another shiny pumpkaboo, because the only way mine is useful in any capacity is if she can use z-trick-or-treat.

if I were to ever breed for a shiny roselia, I wouldn't evolve it because I don't much care for roserade.
I guess, but at the same time I don't know what I, as a potential boyfriend, have to offer that other people couldn't offer in spades.
I can relate to this, I question whether or not I could offer anything as a girlfriend that other people couldn't do better than me.

I feel pretty much the same way. barring that last bit, in my case I often wonder if anyone would value me as a partner, myself...
I see. I did the same thing with pumpkaboo. Then when I finally bred a female shiny pumpkaboo I realized I had been breeding for normal-sized pumpkaboo the whole time, like a dip, and had to start the process over again with the correct size. Then I lost all of them when my ultra moon was stolen, except for one male sex normal-sized pumpkaboo I left in moon. I decided she was transgender because I couldn't be assed breeding for more shiny pumpkaboo. Though now that z-moves aren't a thing in sword/shield I might breed for another shiny pumpkaboo, because the only way mine is useful in any capacity is if she can use z-trick-or-treat.
Geez, that’s one rough rollercoaster. I like how you made the best of the situation, though

I probably would have taken the male one and been done with it were it not the literal first Roselia I hatched. Otherwise I might have been too worn out on breeding the damned things to continue. Like what happened with the very next Shiny I tried to breed, Petilil. Still don't have one.

it's not mine
but I was considering breeding for a shiny corsola soon

if I were to ever breed for a shiny roselia, I wouldn't evolve it because I don't much care for roserade.

I can relate to this, I question whether or not I could offer anything as a girlfriend that other people couldn't do better than me.
I feel pretty much the same way. barring that last bit, in my case I often wonder if anyone would value me as a partner, myself...

Geez, that’s one rough rollercoaster. I like how you made the best of the situation, though
I probably would have taken the male one and been done with it were it not the literal first Roselia I hatched. Otherwise I might have been too worn out on breeding the damned things to continue. Like what happened with the very next Shiny I tried to breed, Petilil. Still don't have one.
The selfish part of me wants to tell: SCREW YOUR STUPID SHINIES, PAY ATTENTION TO MY POST!

The reasonable part of me is telling me to stand down and not be selfish.

I think I'll go with the latter.

The selfish part of me wants to tell: SCREW YOUR STUPID SHINIES, PAY ATTENTION TO MY POST!

The reasonable part of me is telling me to stand down and not be selfish.

I think I'll go with the latter.
....I mean, you kind of just did the former by posting this in the first place...

uh...I don't know how to comment on the hamburger thing because I don't really understand the context...but hotels are nice, I've always liked staying in hotel rooms. What floor are you on? Is it a nice hotel?

....I mean, you kind of just did the former by posting this in the first place...

uh...I don't know how to comment on the hamburger thing because I don't really understand the context...but hotels are nice, I've always liked staying in hotel rooms. What floor are you on? Is it a nice hotel?
Yeah. Sorry about that.

A hamburger is way too big for a supper. But the hotel itself is nice. We're on the fifth floor. The beds are extremely comfortable. Too bad we'll be jumping around a lot and won't be staying in this hotel for too long. Overmorrow we'll be making a five-hour trip to the site where we'll be observing the main event, the eclipse, on July 2nd.

Random fact: we were originally supposed to be at a different hotel, but some American group (who had also come to watch the eclipse) took over our reservations, so the event organizers had to make reservations at a new hotel.

I can never finish a whole hamburger in one sitting myself especially when they include a side such as fries.
The thing was, my belly was still holding some of my earlier meal and the hamburger had some ripped meat instead of a steak. It was a lot more to eat than a regular hamburger.

Today, we ate some pizza, and another member of our group told how he had once been to Austria, and ordered a big pizza, since he had felt hungry and the price was less than one euro higher than the smaller option. However, the big pizza had been pretty much the equivalent of what we call a family sized pizza. A pretty drastic side increase for less than a euro of increase in price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom