• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mcdonalds sells mcdoubles for only $1.50 and they're only 390 calories

I can eat just about anything put in front of my face, though

you remind me of my sister

I'm the opposite; I'm essentially a tiger shark, or a swalot, or a guzzlord

....not that I eat a lot of food, but I guess I could if I wanted to.

oh yeah, didn't mention this earlier but...someone tried to break into our house last night. Thankfully they didn't make it past the screen porch because of the stick in the sliding door, but they still made off with the sombrero that was laying out on the porch table. So...that's kinda scary.

oh yeah, didn't mention this earlier but...someone tried to break into our house last night. Thankfully they didn't make it past the screen porch because of the stick in the sliding door, but they still made off with the sombrero that was laying out on the porch table. So...that's kinda scary.
dats spooky

how did you know they tried to break in? Was is just the sombrero being stolen, or did somefin else tip you off?

the backyard gate was open, the screen by the door out was slashed, said door was unlocked, and the sliding door was opened as far as it possibly could have been with the stick in it (which was like a centimeter)

also one of our neighbors said they found a pair of mysterious hedge trimmers lying in their yard which were likely what they used to cut the screen

did I mention I bred for a shiny Roselia a while back 'cuz I wanted a shiny Roserade? And my very first hatch was shiny? But it was male? So I kept breeding till I got a female? And I still have that male one lying around?
Roserade's one of those that I somehow feel like should be 100% female, based on appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom