• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
now I'm going to watch him play five nights at fuckboy's while drinking alcohol

....this should be a wild ride

speaking of alcohol, I've basically stopped drinking completely

it usually tastes like shit, and even when I drink it, I don't get drunk at all

not to mention my tolerance is absolutely terrible

for instance, I had five while bottles of mike's hard lemonade a few months ago, which is actually pretty good tasting as far as alcohol goes, and that didn't really make me feel anyfin at all

it was basically the last straw, and I haven't touched the stuff since

don't know if I ever will again

now I'm going to watch him play five nights at fuckboy's while drinking alcohol

....this should be a wild ride

for instance, I had five while bottles of mike's hard lemonade a few months ago, which is actually pretty good tasting as far as alcohol goes, and that didn't really make me feel anyfin at all

Never really plan on even touching it, period.

I know i sound like a goody-two shoes but I guess it's prolly for the best, naya-chan.

Never really plan on even touching it, period.
aww, come on
don't you wanna feel what it's like to be drunk at least once?
I know i sound like a goody-two shoes but I guess it's prolly for the best, naya-chan.
you do sort of sound like a goody-two shoes
but maybe you're right
though it's of note that a few years ago I had an unhealthy relationship with alcohol
I recall doing it basically all the time and sneaking wine in the house even when my step mom banned it
I definitely recall there being instances where I drank whole bottles of wine in one night, and not small bottles, either
it was crazy

though it's of note that a few years ago I had an unhealthy relationship with alcohol
I recall doing it basically all the time and sneaking wine in the house even when my step mom banned it
I definitely recall there being instances where I drank whole bottles of wine in one night, and not small bottles, either
it was crazy

my my.

Must've been one helluva time back then.

Would ya say it was just as strong as your love of weed in those times?

shrug
I don't get it, but okay
your loss
my my.

Must've been one helluva time back then.

Would ya say it was just as strong as your love of weed in those times?
I don't know about that

weed has always held a special place in my heart

though, as I've told you before, I've very much struggled with actually getting high this year, just as I've lately been struggling with getting drunk

the idea of never getting drunk again doesn't faze me much, but the idea of never getting high again pains me

my step dad used to emotionally abuse me back when I lived with/saw him, though it wasn't because of alcohol

thanks guys~

hugs both of you back
I've done this many times before; but since ya brought it up again...

hugs you tightly

You NEVER NEVER EVER deserved all the crap that bigot has given to you throughout your life.
have I talked about him with you before? My biological dad, sure, but my step dad? I can't remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom