• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks guys~

have I talked about him with you before? My biological dad, sure, but my step dad? I can't remember.

I actually read that as just dad; didn't notice the step-part till now.

I believe you at least indirectly mentioned your step-dad when we were discussing about how some of your relatives treat your identity better than 'your dad and step-parents'....

.....But still, you never deserved being treated like complete shit emotionally. You deserve far better than the crap you deal with even today.

thanks, max

hugs back
You're welcome.

Also...In regards to my father...at the end of January this year, he got a condition that pretty much disabled his right (dominant) hand and leg. I'm honestly not sure how I should feel on the inside. Happy at the karma or bad over the thought of him no longer being able to use his dominant hand (maybe for now).

I'm sending you all hugs and my best wishes with all you've been talking about tonight, and would like to suggest Support & Advice, and possibly The Venting Thread in the future, since they're better equipped to handle emotionally heavy topics and help you all through them than F&G is. The other mods and I care about you all, and for those of you who need to vent, we want you all to have the best possible place to do it, and for those who are just here to relax, to have the most relaxing, fun time we can provide.

markiplier and chuggaaconroy are the only letsplayers I watch tbh
I watch several other Let's Players, as long as they're playing Pokémon. One underrated user who comes to mind is BigKlingy.
now I'm going to watch him play five nights at fuckboy's while drinking alcohol

....this should be a wild ride

speaking of alcohol, I've basically stopped drinking completely

it usually tastes like shit, and even when I drink it, I don't get drunk at all

not to mention my tolerance is absolutely terrible

for instance, I had five while bottles of mike's hard lemonade a few months ago, which is actually pretty good tasting as far as alcohol goes, and that didn't really make me feel anyfin at all

it was basically the last straw, and I haven't touched the stuff since

don't know if I ever will again
Never really plan on even touching it, period.
Same here. I've sworn myself to never let anything related to alcohol, drugs, or cigarettes to touch my lips.
aww, come on
don't you wanna feel what it's like to be drunk at least once?
Amen to that, Max. Even though I made the decision to never smoke myself, if I recall correctly, my mom once told me of the one and only time she's ever been drunk, and it wasn't pleasant for her.
shrug
I don't get it, but okay
your loss
More like his gain. Getting drunk hurts your body, both mentally and physically.
Try '(at least semi-)abusive alcoholic father'...
Oh... I didn't know that... That's unfortunate to hear...
oh my....
I am sorry to hear that
Yeah...
You're welcome.
oh dear.... I'm sorry to hear about that....

pats
Thanks to you too.
Geez. hugs Max
hugs Max too
Hugs Neosquid as well
One small hug from a Pokémon as small as I am compared to you isn't enough...

uses Double Team to hug Lugia from multiple sides

You deserve every last bit of these hugs.
You're welcome.

Also...In regards to my father...at the end of January this year, he got a condition that pretty much disabled his right (dominant) hand and leg. I'm honestly not sure how I should feel on the inside. Happy at the karma or bad over the thought of him no longer being able to use his dominant hand (maybe for now).
Ouch. I can understand your conflicted feelings.

In fact, I have had a similar incident happen my family. Before I was even born, my now-late grandfather used to smoke a lot, which resulted in him having several heart attacks, one of which led into him experiencing a cerebral hemorrhage, which left him completely disabled on one side of his body. All the time I knew him (before he was taken down by yet another heart attack), he had to rely on a cane to support the other side of his body.

Oh... I didn't know that... That's unfortunate to hear...

hugs Max too

One small hug from a Pokémon as small as I am compared to you isn't enough...

uses Double Team to hug Lugia from multiple sides

You deserve every last bit of these hugs.

Ouch. I can understand your conflicted feelings.
Thank you, for all of this, FPF.

Friends, come, come with me, come for the wondrous things we'll see, friends come along, let us dance to the rhythm of an ethereal song.

Amen to that, Max. Even though I made the decision to never smoke myself, if I recall correctly, my mom once told me of the one and only time she's ever been drunk, and it wasn't pleasant for her.
yeah, because one person told you the one time they got drunk, they didn't like it, that means that people can never have a good time while drunk

"logic"
More like his gain. Getting drunk hurts your body, both mentally and physically.
drinking one time won't hurt anybody, so long as you don't drink a shitton

y'all have way too much of an aversion to getting intoxicated

yeah, because one person told you the one time they got drunk, they didn't like it, that means that people can never have a good time while drunk

"logic"
No. I've read books and know that getting drink isn't good. And the good feeling you may get from it isn't a good kind of good feeling.
drinking one time won't hurt anybody, so long as you don't drink a shitton

y'all have way too much of an aversion to getting intoxicated
You should never drink so much you get drunk.

going to see tolkien with my mom later today

I'm kind of skeptical about biographical movies, and part of me is worried I'll get bored, but I figured I'd give it a shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom