• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Making a Splash
Reaction score
gags

I already knew that about you, though, so I shan't cry blood yet
Good.

After the early wake up this morning, I took the liberty of taking a short nap. My new sleep mask still serves me well, even after my trip to Chile has ended. But soon it's time for me to hit the hay for real and have a good long night's sleep.

Swimming through the air and sea!
Reaction score
if I see another person who likes lucario I am going to literally cry blood
While I do like it, there are many other Pokémon I like more. Even among Fighting types (which is my least favorite type), it’s probably in the fifth favorite slot a little above Meinshoo and much below the Bewear line, Hitmontop, and Gallade, my absolute favorite Fighting types.

I’ll get the happy Inkay...

star gazer
Reaction score
While I do like it, there are many other Pokémon I like more. Even among Fighting types (which is my least favorite type), it’s probably in the fifth favorite slot a little above Meinshoo and much below the Bewear line, Hitmontop, and Gallade, my absolute favorite Fighting types.
fighting is my least favorite type too
and I also love bewear

Making a Splash
Reaction score

I’ll get the happy Inkay...
What's your favorite type, then?
fighting is my least favorite type too
and I also love bewear
I don't like Bewear. I've always been neutral with the design, but the Bewear in the anime has made me dislike the species.
What's your favorite? Mine's Dragon.
Mine's probably Electric. May be because I like the color yellow in general, but it also helps that my favorite Pokémon of all time is Electric.
Water is the best type but the best pokemon isn't water type :p
Lemme guess. Your favorite Pokémon is Mew?

Status
Not open for further replies.