• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
d534e47ddd47e7981e2a441510e72ea8.jpg

I felt like it.
:bulbaFacepalm: I swear to Arceus, if I was mobile enough right now, I'd punch you right back. So you better watch your back, because as soon as my feet can reach the ground again...

Oh, believe me, I would love to, but I'm afraid ate so much donuts and cookies a little while back that I still haven't digested all of the them, and that kind of affects my mobility. @Max1996? I know I may be a little bit heavy right now, but could you please help me turn into an upright position?

Oh, believe me, I would love to, but I'm afraid ate so much donuts and cookies a little while back that I still haven't digested all of the them, and that kind of affects my mobility. @Max1996? I know I may be a little bit heavy right now, but could you please help me turn into an upright position?
Primarina yawns
S-Sure...
Primarina lifts Vaporeon upright before falling asleep

smacks FPF in the face with a frying pan before skedaddling into a dark portal
hits @FinnishPokéFan92 with a spiked baseball bat

don't hurt chida-kun
does his best to ignore the pain and sleep again
and now, to go to sleep.

uses Spore on the thread
falls asleep, blood dripping from his nose due to the earlier hits
Don't wake Chida up...
yawns and wakes up

Don't worry. I'll handle this.

uses Ice Beam to freeze both Chida and Squid
:bulbaFacepalm: at least i brought back up churros :wynaut:
Can I have some?

Also, could someone also help fix my nose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom