• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
jirachi uses heal block (i know jirachi can't learn this move but i thought of healing moves off the top of my head and went with)
...Isn't Heal Block a move that prevents healing?
Exactly. Wish is a healing move. Healing Wish is too, though it'll causes the user to faint.
jirachi heals vaporeon
Ah, thank you, Jirachi. Also, I'm not sure if I should wish for this, but since I can now fly, I was thinking about... super strength, too? Again, just considering it for now. I don't want to go too far. What do you gentlemon think?

Exactly. You have no excuse for me, because what you have done is inexcusable! EAT BRICKS!!!

gently sets down a platter full of bricks in front of ME

Bricks are a delicious substitute.

I’ve also heard they’re fun.
Nah. I’d rather eat a delicious anchor.

eats a Dhelmise

...I don’t think that was an anchor.

shrugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom