• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's that supposed to mean? He look perfectly normal to me.
Looks aren't everything...

Woah! What happened to Captain Klutz? Everyone's changing their profiles! Team Yell is gone and Garchomp is there in their place! Mew is Dragonite! Vaporeon and Ponyta have run off and Goodra's here. Nessa is Bill Cypher! Me, Salamance and Marnie are the only one's who haven't changed!
Maybe i should change my profile...

...? I got here today...

Woah! What happened to Captain Klutz? Everyone's changing their profiles! Team Yell is gone and Garchomp is there in their place! Mew is Dragonite! Vaporeon and Ponyta have run off and Goodra's here. Nessa is Bill Cypher! Me, Salamance and Marnie are the only one's who haven't changed!
Maybe i should change my profile...

It's a pseudo theme that's going to be a thing for the next couple of weeks.
Looks aren't everything...
What's the thing beneath the surface, then?

Well, let’s see...
MEtagross has the ability to Meteor Mash the 4th Wall, and completely understands that he’s in a video game, and can even do Let’s Plays of other Pokémon video games...though he has yet to get his Platinum Let’s Play off the ground. It’s kinda sad, tho. :(

Well, let’s see...
MEtagross has the ability to Meteor Mash the 4th Wall, and completely understands that he’s in a video game, and can even do Let’s Plays of other Pokémon video games...though he has yet to get his Platinum Let’s Play off the ground. It’s kinda sad, tho. :(
There's the MEtagross I know!

yeah. too bad i don't have an amazingly high metabolism and i can't eat everything. ugh, i feel bloated.
gives Goomy a belly rub to make him feel better
So much to say that I don't know where to start...
Well, let’s see...
There's the MEtagross I know!
OI! Where's the appreciation for your fellow Dragon type?!

MEtagross was also the host of a Podcast for a while, but gave that up in order to manage Bulbagarden’s YouTube and Twitch channels...
He isn’t doing such a great job at that, and would probably rather host and play mafia games, instead.
Why are you assuming I don't have any?
It's just that... Okay! The truth is I once got beaten badly in a battle by Metagross, and ever since then, I've harbored dislike towards them. Or at least that's what's happened to my avatar. Hah! There! I can break the fourth wall too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom