• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you see? :3

PJN3_Interior.jpg

View attachment 107739
RANDOM TRIVIA TIME!
Did you know that this species of shrimp that @Cilantro is currently using in his avatar (I presume it's the one I'm thinking about) can actually hit hard enough to break glass? So it using Wake-Up Slap would kinda make sense in a way!
The nerd in me feels the need to point out that mantis shrimps don't actually create forces strong enough to break glass by hitting their targets - rather, they strike so fast or something near their targets that they make a bubble of water that explodes probably I'm not 100% sure on the specifics, and that is why they pack such a punch. And also that Clawitzer exists, that too.

The human being in me didn't want to point that out for fear of being seen as a jerk. Said human being has failed.

Now that I think about it... time travel is supposed to be illegal since it threatens the proper flow of history. If y'all are just time traveling like nothing, then...

YOU'RE ALL TIME BREAKERS!

Wait, does this thing actually work?
Indeed, it has been the cause of several misadventures in time and space in the past and was locked away in the RM vault because of this, I'm sure we can time travel responsibly now though :p

PJN3_Interior.jpg
Yeah behind the door it appears to be an ordinary loo, but if you speak the correct password and exit the door you will be in the main control room.

Please don't tell me that's how we time travel...

What did you see? :3
Nah, that's not the room you travel in, the vessel is piloted from the hidden control room, the ships also bigger on the inside.

a liquid that appears to be a different color each time you see it

that was a random thought I had that I posted just so I wouldnt lose it to the void but thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom