• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1476038529156.png
And the worst part?
This is only a fraction of all the clones.
In fact, the machine is still running. I think that the total number of created Togedemaru clones by now is about...
*sees a seven-digit number on the screen*
Oh... We might need to evacuate to some nearby cities before they're buried under a sea of those cuties... I mean, things.
JUST TOO CUTE!
Wait, did I forget to turn off the machine after 20 clones? DAMMIT

No.
No.
No.
No!
No!
No!
NO!
NO!!
WHO IDIOT WENT AND FIXED THE CLONING MACHINE?!
It was never broken.
You mean that wasn't a door I just went through?!o_O
*Evil version of TRNatalie comes out of a cloning machine. Whereas the regular TRNatalie loves the TRio and is scared of the idea of hurting anyone, evil TRNatalie despises anything related to Team Rocket and loves to cause pain and misery to others*
Look out for a Cacnea with particularly sharp thorns everybody! If you see it, RUN!

Regular TRNatalie: Thanks!:D
Evil TRNatalie: Argh! You have cursed the day you've seen TFEilatan! I'll be back!*Faints*
Regular TRNatalie: Maybe so but we'll beat you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom