• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Time Breaker
Huh. Haven't see you in a while! In between the last time I saw you here on the forums, I ended up learning what SUBARASHII meant to Dragon Ball fans.
Oh, I'm actually Anime Kitten, but I changed my username back to this one recently ;p But yeah, Dragon Ball Super has some of the best memes out there tbh, like Subarashii, Ningen, SAHN GOKUEH, and, like, all of Jiren's lines, lol.

Methinks we ought to talk more. I always enjoy seeing you around, but we hardly interact!

Can they stand up to the guys on my side?

roserade-f.gif
salamence.gif
sylveon.gif
froslass.gif
gallade-mega.gif
I wasn't challenging you to a battle. I was just trying to protect Umbreon and Sylveon from the ghosts.

And even if I did want to battle, I would use my stronger Pokémon.

I have just been informed by my brother that UVD is over, which means I have to work on my version now... *shivering*

1)
2) If I would battle you, I think I'd choose either my Alola team from my signature below, or my Kalos team:
delphox.gif
talonflame.gif
raichu.gif
lucario-mega.gif
blastoise-mega.gif
sylveon.gif

And I guess I could use my Hoenn team as my backup team:
sceptile-mega.gif
gardevoir-mega.gif
azumarill.gif
manectric-mega.gif
latios-mega.gif
ninetales.gif
You and I seem to have a similar taste in starters. I also chose Fenniken, Treecko, and Popplio as my starters.

That's nice to hear. What did you choose in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova?
Kanto (and Kalos when we could also choose a Kanto starter): Bulbasaur
Johto: I love them all so I always alternate which one I pick. I can't choose.
Hoenn: Treecko
Sinnoh: Chimchar or Piplup
Unova: Tepig (It never evolved much like Fireheart, my Fenniken)

Kanto (and Kalos when we could also choose a Kanto starter): Bulbasaur
Johto: I love them all so I always alternate which one I pick. I can't choose.
Hoenn: Treecko
Sinnoh: Chimchar or Piplup
Unova: Tepig (It never evolved much like Fireheart, my Fenniken)
Kanto: Charmander (Always been a fan of the line. Also, it was the first starter I ever got. I really would've wanted him in my Kalos team too, but I had to think about type balance in my team.)
Johto: Cyndaquil (Wouldn't imagine playing through Johto without a badass Typhlosion. Also have one as my Coolness Contest star in Hoenn.)
Hoenn: Treecko (The other Hoenn starters just don't appeal to me that much, and I consider Blaziken overrated.)
Sinnoh: Chimchar (They're all pretty good, but choosing Chimchar is the easiest way to get a good Fire-type in Sinnoh.)
Unova: Snivy or Oshawott (Never been a fan of the Tepig line. Serperior is graceful and incredibly cool, and Samurott is badass and awesome. I also used a Serperior in Cleverness Contests in Hoenn.)
Kalos: Fennekin (The Greninja line feels overrated to me, and I'm not a fan of Chespin's evolved forms.)
Alola: Popplio (I admit, I started out as a Rowlet fan, but when the evolutions were revealed, I changed sides and joined Team Popplio instead (the Litten line is just "okay" to me). Primarina is beautiful, gorgeous, and graceful, and Oceanic Operetta is my favorite Z-Move.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom