• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unova: Snivy or Oshawott (Never been a fan of the Tepig line. Serperior is graceful and incredibly cool, and Samurott is badass and awesome. I also used a Serperior in Cleverness Contests in Hoenn.)
Yeah. As time moved on, I've realized I like Oshawott's line more.
Kalos: Fennekin (The Greninja line feels overrated to me, and I'm not a fan of Chespin's evolved forms.)
Same deal with me. I'm also a fan of foxes so Fennekin really appealed to me.

Last edited:
I remember spending hours just petting Fireheart, feeding him Poke Puffs, and playing games with him. I would even imagine he was real and would sneak into my backpack to come to school with me.

Just do something that literally everyone can take a side on and you'll probably be fine.

Just do something that literally everyone can take a side on and you'll probably be fine.
It's not like people can't play based on the little bit of information provided in the OP, though ;p

And besides, that's boring! :p I wait a long time for my versions and I ain't about to waste them on generic Pokémon themes!

(nothing wrong with those though)

Did anyone baby their Starters in Pokemon Amie or Pokemon Refresh?
Nah. I always tend to save Amie and Refresh for once everything is said and done, i.e. once I've won every possible non-facility Trainer battle in the game. I just don't want the Affection haxes make the game too easy. Some people don't even fully understand what struggles some things in this game are, because they spam this feature and survive the hard parts with more luck than actual skill.

That's how I feel about it, anyway.

Nah. I always tend to save Amie and Refresh for once everything is said and done, i.e. once I've won every possible non-facility Trainer battle in the game. I just don't want the Affection haxes make the game too easy. Some people don't even fully understand what struggles some things in this game are, because they spam this feature and survive the hard parts with more luck than actual skill.

That's how I feel about it, anyway.
I didn't know you could do that. I thought it was just a way the player could interact with their Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom