• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m working on sorting my cards but its times like this when my cat decides to be clingy

now all i can think of is you swearing as a cat walks all over your cards and rubs it's face into your arm

although I suppose it doesnt help that my selection of music varies so widely. some songs make me want to fight a man and then others make me want to end world hunger

*becomes self aware of impending rant*

Not especially, but the day wasn't half bad in general.

For my music needs now i just find a random artist on monstercat and let their playlist go

Not especially, but the day wasn't half bad in general.

For my music needs now i just find a random artist on monstercat and let their playlist go
hopefully you find an artist you especially like
It was busy. I had to clean the house and do a bunch of Excel assignments for college, and now I'm having a break before my third physical class of the quarter.
good luvk!

*uses his Eon Flute to summon his Latios*
*after a while of soaring, the PokéManiac and his... um... "passenger"... arrive at his Secret Base at the Secret Meadow*
*sets @BadAssGardevoir down on a chair*

I must apologize for my rude manners, Your Highness, but I just got a little wild after seeing your... ummm... new outlook, and wanted to know why a royalty such as yourself would hide themselves inside an old malasada bag like that? It just seems unfit for you.
Because I like it in there. It's private. And it serves as a nice disguise I guess, but mainly the privacy thing.

...Also, if you revealed the location of your Secret Base, is it still a secret base?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom