• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it seems my unorganized habits have taken a form of their own

Oh noes! Its Grarfieel! He must be coming for my lasoogna!

garfield-comics-gramfel-cycle-nellucnhoj-john-cullen-15-58cfaaf06c42e__700.jpg

Sycra’s lightning bolt technique helps me w/ bipeds. I’d reccommend looking it up.

anxiety in a shellnut:
me: *doing something being calm*
anxieity: hey this is nICE OH GOD RANDOM PROBLEM OUT OF NOWHERE QUICK LET'S DROP EVERYTHING AND FOCUS ON HOW BAD IT IS
me: wut
anxiety: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
me: no calm down dammit
anxiety: BUT LIFE IS ALL GOING TO GO WROOONNGGGGGG
depression: hey guys i heard you and I thought-
me: NO YOU STAY OUT OF THIS BACK TO YOUR CAVE

Not sure. But this one's belch can be so loud even distant seismographs can detect it.

By the way, while he's sleeping, wanna join in for some fun?
*climbs up the sleeping giant Krookodile's belly and starts bouncing on it*
@Vulpix037? @TRNatalie? Anyone?
Seriously? Is no one else here interested in having a free and fun bouncing time? Come on, guys! Don't be such sticks in the mud!
*keeps on bouncing*

Also, I want to raise a krookodile named Princess.
This giant Krookodile may end up liking her looks. We must be careful that he doesn't squash her under his massive size by accident...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom