• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*sablehorde scrabbles over something*

*one escapes holding a ruby and offers it to Niheligo*

Whose been tinkering with something in the back today, you're making the forum slow! RM can only take so much tinkering.

*whistles nonchalantly*

...What? I'm just whistling over here.

Nothing to see here.

okay you can stop now >///<

*hides wrench behind back*
Huh, that's a problem. Maybe the culprit is over there? *points in random direction*

You really thought of everything. You're such a considerate kitty. :D
*Purrs happily*
I'll give this other cake to Krookodile and tell him it's a consolation prize for losing that eating contest against Max the other day. That should cheer him up. (Yeah, he's been kinda sad ever since he lost his status as the #1 eater on this thread.)
Aww poor guy. How did he react when you gave it to him?
Well, I guess only time will tell. Who knows what new spore of madness will surface next around here to give you a chance to show off what you can do.
I hope I'm here to witness it.

I'll be your friend The Light! (well as long as I'm here.)
Whose been tinkering with something in the back today, you're making the forum slow! RM can only take so much tinkering.
Okay so it's not just my computer acting up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom