• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
AHHOHGODTHATHURTWHATHAPPENEDZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Screenshot_2018-02-03-00-26-32.png

Well...
Sapphire and Alpha Sapphire said:
Sableye digs the ground with sharpened claws to find rocks that it eats. Substances in the eaten rocks crystallize and rise up to the Pokémon’s body surface.
Ultra Sun said:
It digs through the ground with its hard claws and crunches down gems with its thick pointy teeth. Carbink is its favorite food.

Oh, hi there. Just me again. Ok, bye again!

I'm now officially old enough to drink...but cool enough not to. :3c
Happy birthday!*Pulls out chocolate Zekrom cake(and a Krookodile cake just in case)*
AM told me to tell you all that he's off again to tour the galaxy, but I'm back, so pet rocks for everyone!
*Pets rock*
could someone at least bring me my Nintendo Switch?
Here.
*is becoming overcharged*
Help me?!
Shock me! Meowth can survive any electrical blast.
well, no, but, you don't have to learn Dig to be able to dig
Just like Charizard should be able to fly without Fly.
Great! Now you've washes away all the salt that was keeping the Sableye in check!
Don't worry, Sableye can't swim.
What pokemon should I theme?
I think you'd make a great Dartrix or Decidueye.

*drives directly into the Sablehorde, knocking a few gemlins out of the way*

(shouting) “Get in losers we’re going shopping on a heist!”

TRNatalie said:
Don’t worry, Sableye can’t swim
are you sure about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom