• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH NO IT'S HASHTAGGED SO IT MUST BE TRUE

*gemlins swarm out of nowhere*

I’m playing mariokart online and my rating has gone from 1010 to 1340 in less than half an hour

Meanwhile I'm still going strong in the battle tree.. Managed to pull off a 100+ win streak with my VGC 18 team..

*Has secretly stowed away on the boat*
*whispering* Me, too! Let's hope @Rainbow Cloud doesn't notice us!

That idea sounds a-poll-ing :p
This is RM, remember? The land of puns. I hope your stay with us is going to be very pun. :)
If you make puns, then you must bow down before the one true bad pun master!
chuggaaconroy_by_indietimber-d4wiby9.jpg

BTW, Max, Vulpix? Sorry if I'm stretching this... story or thing or whatever you wanna call it too much, but how are you two doing with those "few" extra pounds you got from my experimental food? Have you gotten any closer to your regular weights since then?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom