• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
fried carp garnished with fresh margarine shipped from the farms north of the

there’s been a shooting in a mall a few miles from me. They’re getting closer and closer to me and I’m pretty concerned. Why do people do this. how the fuck can you be selfish enough to take the lives of others just because you got a little pissed.

tbf i think shooters usually have some really deep issues and are insane
it's less the question of why people do it then how to stop it

the penalty for homicide could be improved

New topic!!!
uhhhmhhh...,..,,.,...

how do y’all feel abt bananas? I don’t eat them very often but they’re taste is pretty ok

i have to eat them whole because nubbin arms and then they just get all mashed up in all my teeth and it just stays there for ages and then when i'm trying to catch and eat cars the banana in my teeth is so damn obvious

taste good though

don’t like onions on my pizza
why did you do that
the pineapples were great
but why the onions

if there is any food in the vicinity I automatically claim ownership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom