• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully a shiny will appear soon enough

in the meantime, I’ll be in the corner, waiting for Star Allies and Smash 5

I know that feeling...it took a while to get my Shiny Pheromosa and Celesteela, and the latter I started getting REALLY frustrated. I kinda stopped trying to get Celebi...
tqtuw10.jpg

JH23xc8.jpg

punch mosquito’s shiny could have been better. I would have liked to see it in silver

I forgot to respond to this.
What is food?
Baby don't starve me,
Don't starve me,
No more
I don't know why you're not fair
I give you my food but you don't care
So what is fruit and what is dessert
Give me a sign

I've sworn to myself to steer clear of smoking, drugs, and even alcohol since childhood.
Ditto to that.

And cute avatar, Neosquid.

When Sableye got a 3D render it’s shiny colors went from a beautiful bronze/gold to a plain slightly darker yellow but at least it’s eyes are sparkly now

Salandit’s is great and I wish that shiny Salazzle’s head also stayed black

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER HEARTATTACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom