• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, I obvious chose Physics, Chemistry and Math in the poll.

Surprised though that computer stuff isn't in the poll though.

Yesterday I got beaten up by a guy when I told him to stop swearing. Luckily there were lots of familiar people around and they saw everything and supported me. To avoid the chance I had gotten a concussion or something, I had to spend my night in a place where there was a guard awake the whole night to make sure that there was someone I could reach in the middle of the night if necessary. Everything is going well now, just one of my cheeks is slightly bruised, and I've filed a crime report on that guy.

The lesson here, kids, is to NOT open your mouth at people who could beat you up for what you say. Always think thrice before opening your mouth.

Yesterday I got beaten up by a guy when I told him to stop swearing. Luckily there were lots of familiar people around and they saw everything and supported me. To avoid the chance I had gotten a concussion or something, I had to spend my night in a place where there was a guard awake the whole night to make sure that there was someone I could reach in the middle of the night if necessary. Everything is going well now, just one of my cheeks is slightly bruised, and I've filed a crime report on that guy.

The lesson here, kids, is to NOT open your mouth at people who could beat you up for what you say. Always think thrice before opening your mouth.
Ouch...

Throwing things at Science and seeing what sticks is fun though

That sucks.. :/ hopefully things will be better..

CBF871B9-80DD-4D17-BC13-0C34F8215DD8.png

Art by Alexalan on Deviantart

that sucks.

if you ever get in a fight with someone physically stronger than you, fight dirty. sand in your opponent's eyes could save your bones from being broken.

spring came for a week before winter shoved it away
That reminds me, it snowed at my school yesterday morning.
Yikes! I'm glad you're okay!
(And I thought the people at my school were bad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom