• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
EeeYAAAAAAAAAAAAYEEE

pineco.gif

I’m in a drawing mood so I think in an hour or two I’ll blow the 5,000 years worth of dust off my art gallery and do a mass update

edit: i’m sorry but this was a lie I’ll be doing it tomorrow

Last edited:
I am currently going through my board exams which will end on 21st.
Today is history:cry::confused:

that sucks.

if you ever get in a fight with someone physically stronger than you, fight dirty. sand in your opponent's eyes could save your bones from being broken.
Not only was that person physically stronger than I was, I didn't even try to fight back. Fighting back is out of question for me, unless it's a very desperate situation.
Yikes! I'm glad you're okay!
(And I thought the people at my school were bad.)
Fortunately I never actually got bullied at school, so this was a rare incident for me (although my mom had predicted something like this would happen if I'd open my mouth to a wrong person the wrong way at the wrong time).

I never bothered to learn binary and I never will

*flies away via pants constructed from thousands of moths*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom