• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Salamence flew off to where Glaceon is.
Oh, so they're both on that boat now, the same one my PokéManiac self also boarded? Nice! Hopefully they'll have good time together!

...Uh, oh. I just remembered something. Let us hope that the combined weights of Salamence and Glaceon aren't too much for the boat. Who knows how much my other self has fed Glaceon since they left...

Oh, so they're both on that boat now, the same one my PokéManiac self also boarded? Nice! Hopefully they'll have good time together!

...Uh, oh. I just remembered something. Let us hope that the combined weights of Salamence and Glaceon aren't too much for the boat. Who knows how much my other self has fed Glaceon since they left...
I don't think it should be too much...

Watch.
*Uses Flamethrower*
latest
Whoa! Not bad! But I can do fire tricks, too! Or, rather, my Delphox can! Observe!
latest

Hey. Since its fiery environment,
I've turned an adult now. Yay!!!!!!!!
An eye for an eye
a tooth for a tooth
and evil for evil

Moechire, Flames of Purgatory
*Burns the entire area to nothingness*
tumblr_mblp4yvrva1ql41ypo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back