• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just clipped them when they became long enough to bite off. I don't really bite them anymore so I guess it worked? Now I hate having long nails though, lol.

When I was learning how to play piano, I always have to keep my nails short to the point where I actually have no nails. Now if I see any white on my fingers, I just clip them them off.

I don’t bite my nails, but I do have wonky dreams on occasion. I already posted about this in OtB, but I’m sure this crowd will appreciate the randomness. Last night I dreamt that Hydreigon got an evolution of its own. @Max1996 loved it in my dream, but I’m not sure he would irl just because of how bizarre it is. Instead of growing more heads, its two secondary heads became more developed like Hydreigon’s middle head, while the evolution’s middle head seemed to regress into a giant set of jaws with a red-orange glow on the inside, sticking out of a large, thick body with no neck (The other two heads kept their necks). It was on four legs and seemed too heavy to fly, but kept the paper-thin wings, and some surfaces of its body glowed red-orange and had silver spikes neatly arrayed in them. I think it was named “Luxxe” for some reason, don’t ask me why. Its Bulbapedia page said “I’ll just put that it evolves from Hydreigon at any level” or something to that effect, like it was written by an unsure, amateur editor. When I decided to evolve one myself, I fed a Hydreigon some pink, egg-shaped treats, and then some prompt appeared that asked whether Hydreigon evolves into Shiinotic or Trevenant. I just let the trick question time out, and the evolution began.

I don’t bite my nails, but I do have wonky dreams on occasion. I already posted about this in OtB, but I’m sure this crowd will appreciate the randomness. Last night I dreamt that Hydreigon got an evolution of its own. @Max1996 loved it in my dream, but I’m not sure he would irl just because of how bizarre it is. Instead of growing more heads, its two secondary heads became more developed like Hydreigon’s middle head, while the evolution’s middle head seemed to regress into a giant set of jaws with a red-orange glow on the inside, sticking out of a large, thick body with no neck (The other two heads kept their necks). It was on four legs and seemed too heavy to fly, but kept the paper-thin wings, and some surfaces of its body glowed red-orange and had silver spikes neatly arrayed in them. I think it was named “Luxxe” for some reason, don’t ask me why. Its Bulbapedia page said “I’ll just put that it evolves from Hydreigon at any level” or something to that effect, like it was written by an unsure, amateur editor. When I decided to evolve one myself, I fed a Hydreigon some pink, egg-shaped treats, and then some prompt appeared that asked whether Hydreigon evolves into Shiinotic or Trevenant. I just let the trick question time out, and the evolution began.
....................................................Wut.

Why though?
And What am I supposed to do with these?!!!!!

>can’t find a jacket to go outside

guess I’ll wear a robe

Fascinating...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom