• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't heard much about it. What's it about?
It's a Harry Potter play that takes place many years after Harry's time in Hogwarts, and it is the time where he is working for the Ministry of Magic and has his own family. The play's plot got a decent amount of complaints and backlash due to certain reasons.

While Harry Potter and the Cursed Child may have not been written by J.K. Rowling herself, she has still confirmed that the play is actually in-canon with the other books. That's an undeniable truth.
Then she should rewrite it becaise the characters were way off and verything. There was no substance to anyone save for the Malfoy family.

Writing plays isn’t easy, so you have to consider every line, every action more carefully Becaise you have less to work with than a book. It doesn’t feel like anything was considered. For it to be canon is a disappointment to the whole series.

I haven't heard much about it. What's it about?
Harry's son goes to Hogwarts, is sorted as a Slytherin, becomes friends with Draco Malfoy's son, and causes a ton of quite serious mayhem by time traveling while trying to undo Cedric Diggory's death. Other stuff going on includes Hermione being the Minister of Magic and...
...the revelation that Voldemort apparently had a daughter with Bellatrix, who was born shortly before the final battle, and is trying to undo her father's death.

Last edited:
I'm currently following a Let's Play or two of Detective Pikachu, and I think a thoughtless YouTube comment just spoiled the culprit of a chapter I haven't seen yet for me. Great... I should've avoided looking at the comment section, like I've done before...

I'm currently following a Let's Play or two of Detective Pikachu, and I think a thoughtless YouTube comment just spoiled the culprit of a chapter I haven't seen yet for me. Great... I should've avoided looking at the comment section, like I've done before...
I'm playing it myself. And I'm avoiding any and all videos covering things I haven't done yet myself.

I'm playing it myself. And I'm avoiding any and all videos covering things I haven't done yet myself.
That's perfectly fine. I too am avoiding spoilers the best that I can while advancing through the game along with the Let's Plays I'm following, but I just happened to make one misstep, and now a part of the experience is ruined for me.

Teaches me to not to look at those comment sections again...

I don’t look in youtube comments bc 11/10 times the section is a dumpster fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom