• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where have all the flowers gone?

To the drive through.

what is this post i dont even

I need a new phone. I should be getting one for my birthday.
Good for you. When is your birthday?

My old phone started acting oddly about a week ago, and the symptoms quickly grew into extremely annoying levels (like crashing whenever I turn off the screen and not being able to show videos), so I decided to follow the advices given and buy a new one. Fortunately, my dad knew a good phone to recommend, so the purchase was easy to make.

PS. Cute new avatar you have there. :D

April 26th.

My phone's been acting strange for several months. It's died a few times despite being on 50%. It will go from 72% to 55% then back to 72% then down to 40% at random. My mom says that these are the signs of it getting old so I'll be replacing it soon.
mine has the same problems

April 26th.

My phone's been acting strange for several months. It's died a few times despite being on 50%. It will go from 72% to 55% then back to 72% then down to 40% at random. My mom says that these are the signs of it getting old so I'll be replacing it soon.
My battery meter is also going crazy. I can't wait to have my new phone up and running.

PS. My sister's birthday is just a couple days before yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom