• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SM02-ME.png

...hmmmmm, this wasn't what I ordered.
I thought I ordered this one.
LOL01-ME.png

:p

Listening to traditional Chinese music for hours on end is pretty much the last tier of Budda's Hell. It's also heavenly, but I'm a sick and diseased soul.

The Megaman/Sonic Worlds Collide, a few years old now, was so excellent. I'm officially recommending it to any fan of either.

Listening to traditional Chinese music for hours on end is pretty much the last tier of Budda's Hell. It's also heavenly, but I'm a sick and diseased soul.

The Megaman/Sonic Worlds Collide, a few years old now, was so excellent. I'm officially recommending it to any fan of either.
I only have a few issues, but I enjoyed that crossover too. Archie did a great job with those characters and I'm glad to see that most, if not all of them were brought over to IDW.

gods no

i'm still dead how dare you

I have merely pulled myself out of the abyss known as shoity internet temporarily

Last edited:
yeahhhh

found out the hard way that blastoise doesn't have a sprinkler setting

I watched Amadeus, and have come to the horrible, terrible conclusion that I am one of life's Sallieri's: doomed to recognize talent in those who can't see or appreciate the extent of their capabilities. I'll observe. Seethe. Muse on what should have been mine - what I alone could cherish where others would meet it with a casualness and disrespect reserved for life's cheaper exploits.
AAAGHHHHHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom