• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
-pokes the Mew :v
Mew?
tumblr_inline_my5jirCfu61ryuocz.gif

*Is distracted for a moment* :D

SLEEP!!!!!
Are we uploading the sleep command into the Borg Collective? :D

No they're not! :cry:

Oh yeah? One little Genghis Khan of a feline, upon me being sort of reasonably not-so-horrible to it, decided that biting me and scratching me would be pretty fun. Well this means war, dammit. I would have enlightened that marauding bastard in the realms of AGONY (kidding, sort of) but it was just a free-wandering cat in a pet store. Had I beaten it to death with a bag of rabbit food, I would have gotten in trouble. So it wins the battle, but I will win the war. You don't mess with a f--cking Dark Sider, kitty kind, unless you've got a nuke handy.

Yay!

In all seriousness though, I have two cats, one of which is the exact opposite of what you describe. The other doesn't scratch.

Well the tuxedo-wearing bastard who got me has a tyre wheel with his name on it.
I can't believe that I used to be fascinated by zoology and was considering a career in it. Well, that me is dead and buried. Animals are cool and everything, sure, but I don't want to army-crawling through the undergrowth to observe the mating habits of a pig-nosed shrew or whatever.

I'm off to bed, then I'm going to get up in like three hours time to jog. Goodnight. Don't let those whiskered motherflackers bite (bloody cats)

When I was little I wanted to be a vet before I realized that I’d probably end up stealing people’s pets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom