• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, I went to a flea market, and found one guy who was selling a stack of good-condition Pokémon Trading Cards, about 100 in total, give or take, and all for the low low price of 5€ ($6). The nostalgia is real right now.

Oh, and were you playing hide-and-seek? Can I join?

Yesterday, I went to a flea market, and found one guy who was selling a stack of good-condition Pokémon Trading Cards, about 100 in total, give or take, and all for the low low price of 5€ ($6). The nostalgia is real right now.
Nice, I got something kiiiinda similar. Since the place I've been playing Yu-Gi-Oh at for a few years now is closing down, I'm redeeming all the store credit I have left from winnings (which is annoying 'cuz I was totally gonna save 'em up and buy Kingdom Hearts III cheaper with that credit). I've scored 2 classic DS games so far totally free.

Ooh, what cards did you get?
Almost all series 1 cards from Bulbasaur to Golem (only missing Growlithe), six unconnected cards from series 2, some TV cards (the ones with different anime characters on them, either Pokémon or people), about ten First Movie cards, and two Pikachu's Vacation cards (one of which refers to Snubbull as "Buru" and Marill as "Pikablu").

Oh, and were you playing hide-and-seek? Can I join?
Yes!
Almost all series 1 cards from Bulbasaur to Golem (only missing Growlithe), six unconnected cards from series 2, some TV cards (the ones with different anime characters on them, either Pokémon or people), about ten First Movie cards, and two Pikachu's Vacation cards (one of which refers to Snubbull as "Buru" and Marill as "Pikablu").
Wow! You got some very nice cards!

Yes!

Wow! You got some very nice cards!
Thanks! I'll hide as soon as I've written this post!

Aren't they? I already had some from my childhood days, but not even nearly this much! They don't even make these cards anymore! Any self-respecting Pokémon fans would love to have these nostalgic cards! (That guy I bought them from was more interested in hockey trading cards, anyway, so I guess that's why they were so cheap.)

*hides*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom