• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eeyup. Hex works good on paper but on in practice it falls short.. Might as well just use Shadow ball. You could still teach it WoW though lol The burn is always a good option against physical threats :p

Koishi.gif

When you spend three days typing for hours on end... just to produce rubbish... utter rubbish...

Oh GOD why can't I type fan-fictions again? I was good at them! They gave me brilliant vibes so I always wanted to type! I liked creating my own characters and setting them in a world that I recognized and loved! Now I have to shape a universe out of the most unimaginative brain in the galaxy, throw in some events, emotionality, good characters and hope that this godless clump actually sticks

Hold up, it’s a bit early to be speculating the remakes’ titles when the first ones haven’t even been officially announced

Yea, I know. xD

I just can't wait to finally get some actual Pokemon news from Pokemon themselves so all this crazyness could be over.

eyyyyyyyy some good news just made my day. I also stole a nice stylus, even if I don’t have anything to use it for. How has everyone else’s day been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom