• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to go OUT

What should my 'going out' song be today... probably Black Sheep by Metric.

Oh yeah, reading Doctor Zhivago off and on and I must say that I am very disappointed to find a distinct lack of raunchy bits. That's the whole reason people read old books dammit

I need to find a rock tumbler. I found a nice piece of rose quarts, but the edges are more of a milky quartz, so smoothing it down would really let the color come ttjroij.

Balaclava_3_hole_black.jpg
Wait, that's a balaklava...

After writing my last sci fi, I am spectacularly drained and I have no idea what to think about or what future characters i'll be using.

But that Italian waitress needs to be my protagonist... how do I film her in secret so that I don't forget what she looks like... *gets greasy hair, thick rimmed glasses and simpers*

Is everyone completely oblivious to the fact that the thread is currently flying in intergalactic space, millions light years away from home?

I MADE THIS THREAD INTO AN INTERGALACTIC SPACESHIP! BE IMPRESSED, DAMMIT!!

Time to learn me some Russian!

I should be able to learn it. I can do that guttural, roundy 'das verdanya' thing where you flick your tongue whilst using your throat and summing up a lot of phlegm and blood and guts-

Never mind.

Okay that Russian beech has murdered me with her lofty expectations. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WRITE 'THIS IS NOT MY GUITAR' WHEN I DON'T F-CKING HAVE THE CHARACTERS

I'm going to track her down and make her write something in Korean when she has no bloody idea how. And if she doesn't get it right I'll fail her! HAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom