• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry Potter has eighteen votes?! I wish I could find out who voted so I could track them down, tie them to a chair and make them watch Star Wars until they're converted.

C'mon, people. A British wizard with round lenses who says 'spooky', or three generations of Jedi who kick ass?

If he did, it wasn't a stand out line if I remember right although I'm currently working on the seventh book and I have only seen the first movie.
Yeah that's what I thought as well, not known well enough to be used as a stereotype
*disguises as a passer-by*
Excuse me, where's the nearest restaurant?
It's right here
*Points towards the RM restaurant*
We got everything from avocados to pasta. I'll warn you it can get a little crazy in there.*dodges a flying meatball*

There's the RM restaurant but the main chef Megapod is not there at the moment.

But we have these fruits if you want some, weary traveler.
Spoiler
images

Edit: Wow, Thanos and I posted at the same time!o_O

@TRNatalie GET YOUR STINKING PAWS OFF MY FRUIT, YOU DIRTY ROTTEN CAT
Okay, fine, I'll share because I'm outrageously generous but I'll need some incentive. Like 100 million dollars

Contrary wise, it's a perfectly reasonable price for my fruit. When I'm famous, it'll be worth treble that.

@TR Natalie wise move, kitty cat. But I guess I'll give a discount... how about a compliment and a virtual pat on the head?

That's better!

But is it weird to like being physically pat on the head? Someone did it absentmindedly, and it was brilliant. Now I know how dogs feel and it ain't bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom