• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MAH BOSS IS HERE?!

*dumps all fun and games-related items into a deep chasm in panic*

JUST LOOKING FOR MODERATING SUPPLIES, NOTHING MORE!!!1!
Captain Convenience is here with the Convenience Magic on his side!
*magically brings all the dumped stuff back*
You're not dumping anything like that on my watch!
Yay! Crisis averted!
What crisis?
strawberries are good.
Tell something I don't know. Also, thanks for giving the inspiration for today's food-related shenanigans!
*causes a rain cloud to appear above the RM and start raining down strawberries*

*orders a pineapple pizza*
Anyone who likes pineapple pizza can join me. Anyone who hates it gets none. You have to settle for that pepperoni pizza over there.

Err, depends.
Depends on what? Nah, whatever. Just name something you do like, and I'll get you as much of it as you could possibly want.
Actually, I was surprised too, but I tried not to act insensitive. Would you want some pizza? Just tell me what toppings you want, and I'll make a Leaning Tower of Pizza out of them for you!

That's excessive. I prefer salami.
Okay, I admit. I was being excessive there. Basically, I meant that I can make just as many pizza as you want. However, let's just start with one and see if you'll want more after that.

Salami, huh? You have a good taste! I like them, too! Here you go!
pizza-salami.jpg

Is the Bulbagarden forum loading slow today or is it just my computer? All the other sites I can visit are working just fine but not Bulbagarden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom