• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard mention of horseshoe crabs. I love horseshoe crabs.

8FBC1F7D-A9F9-4FCB-9B92-5A5D49C6CAD6.jpeg

they’re adorable. I’ve come to realise most of my favorite animals are marine, and invertebrates at that. hm. of course, that’s not at all a bad thing. aquatic life is absolutely wonderful.

Clownfish are obviously the best. Then Aquaman.

I want to talk to someone online, but initiating things myself is treacherous. I don't wanna be a Kylo - I don't want to be rejected :cry:

Krennic the bestest Star Wars character.

I own three of his ships in Lego form and three of his minifigures because w h y n o t.

Oh my god he's so nice.

I think I am the minority with saying that Rogue One is my favourite Star Wars film but whateva.

*drops through ceiling*
happy pride month! woo!
*falls through floor*

@Milkapoke Jyn is obviously my favourite of Rogue One, but then it's Chirrut Imwe.
tumblr_onsoj1dDrC1w65kiso2_540.gif
So cool. And he's a real life Wu Shu champion, and Wu Shu is something that I can easily say that I'm passionate about. If only I could waste data shamelessly, I'd probably be ferreting up all the videos I could.

And this is cracking me up pretty hard
salt-licker.gif

I'm just imagining the Resistance chilling on Crait, waiting for the First Order.

they’re adorable. I’ve come to realise most of my favorite animals are marine, and invertebrates at that. hm. of course, that’s not at all a bad thing. aquatic life is absolutely wonderful.

Marine invertebrates are usually the most interesting creatures out there, (TONGUE LOUSE) but the animal kingdom spits out some weirdos every now and then! Gulper eels are GREAT.

as much as I might wanna fite u, ur right. Donald just makes some really good Donald Noises.
It's not just the voice, it's the overall imperfectness of the character that makes him more appealing and relatable than Mickey, who usually gets everything done with minimal difficulty.

When I was a kid, my dad would sometimes amuse me by imitating Donald.

it's a dad traditon

But yeah the goofier, more flawed characters have a lot more personality than the eternally cheery, successful protagonists. Like Luigi compared to Mario.

Last edited:
My old rabbit! Towards the end, kinda, he contracted this condition where his neck was completely lopsided. The internet said to 'put him down' and I was like 'what the f-ck'. So I just massaged him with some help, inching his neck back in place, and let him run around. His neck completely healed and I squeezed out another year of life out of him.
take that internet

It's not just the voice, it's the overall imperfectness of the character that makes him more appealing and relatable than Mickey, who usually gets everything done with minimal difficulty.
This makes me want to watch a lot of Donald shorts.
But yeah the goofier, more flawed characters have a lot more personality than the eternally cheery, successful protagonists.
This is honestly why I love the Team Rocket trio so much. Not only do I find them funny (although I understand their humor is not for everyone) but they are all very flawed characters.
When he's not involved in Team Rocket, James has a lot of self confidence issues (even though he's been shown to be insanely talented in many other things besides stealing Pokemon) and has a fear of marriage due to his experiences with his family and his crazed fiancee.
Meowth is too much of a human to be considered a Pokemon but is at the same time too Pokemon to be human, earning him the scorn of his species and many people. This is why he tries so hard to become Giovanni's top cat but the only ones who really accept him are Jessie and James, outcasts like himself.
Jessie, alongside her anger issues, is very guarded and has abandonment issues due to a life of people she thought cared about her all leaving her/taking advantage of her aside from James and Meowth (and maybe Blissey), so much so that she at one point suggested that living a life with someone he ran away from home to avoid would make James happier than living alongside her.
Don't get me wrong, I like Ash but I find the TRio a lot more interesting.
Clownfish are obviously the best.
18xjut355rh1upng.png
130819_SCI_ClownfishMythNemo.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom