• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Holds onto Lugia's leg*
Yup. Indeed, I appear to be a drop of stability in this sea of constantly changing randomness...
I usually tend to keep to my avatars for several months and even then they're usually similar to each other.
Hello!
So it does appear to be Lugia...
Nice new avatar! Lugia's my favorite Legendary along with Xerneas.
A singing Charjabug...Now I've seen everything.
Well I've seen a singing Pikachu and a singing Meowth and a singing Wobbuffet and a singing Steene and a singing Togedemaru and a singing Bulbasaur and a singing Lugia and a singing Vulpix and a singing Turtonator and a singing Piplup so I'm not surprised about a singing Charjabug.
I just made a Sim in Sims 4 for the first time in years. Damn its fun. But I always get so lazy towards the end of the conception, so I just make them wear a clown hat for their formal outfit and a rather fetching blacksmith's apron.
lazines ftw
Nice.

*Flies out of Ultra Space alongside Lunala*

It appears that way...
Well, if anyone here wants to visit any Ultra Space dimension, now we at least have a nice home base at this dimensional intersection to take off from and return to!
I usually tend to keep to my avatars for several months and even then they're usually similar to each other.
Yeah. You're also one of the more stable ones.

I'm going to make an activist, if I can, and an actor and have a brilliant kid who is going to be the most gargantuan jerk anyone has ever known.

DAMN THIS IS EXCITING
Shame I have to steal moments and get kicked off all the time.

*performs a loop-de-loop around Lugia*
Behold my almighty Moon Bat!

My favorite Legendary is Mewtwo, but Lunala is close behind and way easier to ride!

Okay, Lunala! To infinity... and beyond!!
*zooms off into the distance*

TELL IT TO MY HEART
TELL ME I'M THE ONLY ONE
OH MER GAAWWD

I feel like Lumpy Space Princess, only twice as fabulous. I also feel like Kylo Ren 'cause I hear he's shredded

Oh yeah?
WELL I'VE GOT A FINN FIGURINE
And it's brilliant.

And I've got a limited edition Star Wars popcorn tin from the cinema I saw The Last Jedi in, and the popcorn is still inside. Smells delicious but I'm fairly sure that when I'm 80 I'll look inside and find out that my future twat of a spouse ate it all in secret. I hate them already.

I used to have a Mace Windu minifigure. I wonder where the heck that went.

I wonder if Ahmed Best gets a hard time for portraying a hated character. That'd be so crap lmao

I have

a darth vader minifigure
and an Emperor minifigure
and 2 royal guards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom