• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2000px-IPhone_X_vector.svg.png

iPhones are evil
tumblr_o8dn92uOnC1tonmewo1_500.gif

They are the rancid phlegm lumps of this world and my mission in life is to destroy them all. Do you know how much I hate seeing people walking around in a trance on their dratted phones? People going on dates/outings and just staring at their phones for hours? Awesome cousins who get distracted?! THIS IS HELL, MY COMPATRIOTS, HELL

@FinnishPokéFan92 Hey, hows the weather in...

220px-Finn-Force_Awakens_%282015%29.png

never let it be said that im not hilarious
I must admit, I noticed that name kinda sounded like the word "Finn", too.

As for the weather, it's been pretty nice, actually. Over here where I live, we had over a month of pretty much no rain at all, but now we've had at least SOME rain during the last week or two, so it's getting better, little by little. The grass is still Brown in many places, but we're getting there.

Protip: Don't give any timetables on events that aren't completely under your control. Other people are prone to delaying your plans.

I wouldn't mind a functioning mic, if only so I could compare singing voices with everyone and win OVERWHELMINGLY. Probably. Possibly. Well I'm versatile so beat that.
Ish.

Why did the last Hobbit movie have to be so terrible? I digged the first because Martin Freeman is one of my favourite actors, and that rise-and-fall facial expression of his is brilliant. It had you on tenderhooks - was he going to do it, or wasn't he? Such suspense. And the second wasn't too bad, in my memory. But the third?
Everyone died except those who should have.

Let's have a greenest grass competition-uuu! It'll be so kawaaaiiii, kawaii-chans-! :LOL:

OH, LOOK OUT THERE. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT IT COULD BE SO FCKING GREEN

It'd be nauseating if it wasn't so fabulous. Like me. Alias: The Guy Who Just Won. Hah.

The only brown spots 'round here are deposits of melanin. :cool:

So I guess that scratch on Rey's cheek is just makeup. Its revelation nation over here, people.

tfw an ant bites one of ur fingers and ur hand breaks out

like what am I supposed to do to fix this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom