• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing Magikarp has jewel hard scales to protect it.
Even though Magikarp can't learn Protect :p
On the other hand...
Donuts.png

why is ammolite expensive

why do all the best gemstones have to cost so much

I wish i could have a decent sample of black fire opal w/o having to pay hundreds of dollars

Last edited:
Time to make my self-esteem blog...
Aughhhhhhgh.
My blood sugar is as low as somebody's underwear right now, and that's pretty sick but its the truth. I just hope they pull up their underwear, and with it my blood sugar and enthusiasm for writing something utterly brilliant. I want to make something a bit Dark Crystal-y, but with humans! Humans are awesome!

And I'm worried because I think the Future Me, the successful actor/everything, is a bit broke because of all the indigenous people of the world they have to help. And then there's stuff like Unicef, and making clean water for everyone and sponsoring African families and denouncing the government and paying hit-men all the time. My wallet-to-be is so strained.
tumblr_inline_mr38ugRxTv1qz4rgp.gif

It sucks how I can't confess my devotion to the Star Wars cast when I meet them - it'd be a terrible foundation for a relationship. How infuriating.

And how do I tell that Italian waitress from my haunt that she's the most beautiful girl in this country without being weird... hmm hmm hmm... and then there's that redhead with the enchanting smile and this African American girl who's real tall, and then there's that African American boy with the epitome of perfect legs. And I'm not a creep I'M JUST APPRECIATIVE.

I'm a great connoisseur of body parts, my favourite being eyeballs and hands. People preach of the beauty of genitals, but I say nay, nay, says I! For me it's the face, and legs are brilliant too but not in the sense of 'leggsssss (;'. What weirdos. So blinded by lust are they that they completely disregard the finer things, like... feet. Feet are great. And tongues aren't very nice but no one appreciates them - they dodge death EVERY TIME WE EAT and all we do is blame stuff on them. 'Slip of the tongue' and 'my tongue has a mind of its own' and all that. Terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom